• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

proper mounting location for the sugar scoop antenna bracket and standoff

ke6rwj

creating havoc one broken bolt at a time...
anyone got the proper measurements to mount the antenna for the MX6707 (RT524) on the drivers side of the m37?

i have the stand off, backing plate, and sugar scoop... but the "knockout" hole where the AB243 antenna usually is, seems incorrect for this.. its too close to the bed i think..

anyone got some photos or measurements for the *proper* installation of this?

Chris

ke6rwj

creating havoc one broken bolt at a time...
well i winged it...

I couldnt put it over the "knockout" as that would either cover up the tie down, or be too close to the top of the bed. there were two holes there already (for a handle?). It seemed the perfect location for it..

this is the MX6707 antenna for the RT524 series radios...

as you can see someone was getting happy with the drill at one time, ive got to fill those..

Chris

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks