• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PS Magazine screen saver

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have collected hundreds of the PS magazines over the years and there is a lot of very useful information to be had. Most of them have very nice "center folds" (Joe's Dope sheet) which make nice computer screen savers. Here are a few samples.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
And more:
Connie Rodd was created by Will Eisner in the early 1950's. He left PS magazine in 1972. The illustrations here are done by Murphy Anderson.
Find the magazines on ebay. Runs about $2 to $10 /each.

Monster Man

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh man, that's some grteat stuff!!!! I wasn't aware they were so classic even in the 70's.

Wonder how many GI's knew the sayings on the centerfolds by heart? [:)]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks