• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PTO part needed

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All,

Im looking for a part out of a winch PTO WND-7-28 from a M35A2.. I need the long shaft that slides arround inside the PTO that has the 2 rubber boots on either end. Mine is scored, does anyone have one thats in used, good shape? Memphis wants crazy money for the shaft....

I also need the eyebolt that connects to the linkage...

Also looking for an PTO cover plate that goes on the tranny for a NON winch M35A2

Will pay for parts and shipping...

Thanks!

Mark

Attachments

sermis

Clean it good, JB Weld and sand it down. 2 new seals and you are done. No more than it will be used it should be good to go.
Other option is to weld it up and then have it turned back down to correct size.

ida34

I got a PTO from Kenny awhile ago and it arrived damaged. I got the check from FedEx and I think he got the PTO back. He may be able to come up with your part since the case was the only thing damaged. You might check with him.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I knew you were going to throw me under the bus Chuck. I still have the PTO and I have a case coming for it next week. The case may still have some parts in it so I'll have to check it.

ida34

It would be ashamed to let all those rebuilt parts go to waist. I would have looked for a good case also if I was you. I just wanted to help you boost your post count.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks