• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

pto winch off 18 wheeler??

deucedeuce

well my buddy has a pto winch that came off the back his peterbuilt, i havnt really got a chance to look at it but its free. is there anyway i can rig this up on the front of my deuce

eldgenb

well my buddy has a pto winch that came off the back his peterbuilt, i havnt really got a chance to look at it but its free. is there anyway i can rig this up on the front of my deuce
for free I would sure as heII find a way, before anyone on here can give you any advice you would need to provide pics of the winch etc so we know what you are working with.

colelkhunter

should be easy enough to get it to work. hopefully the PTO input on the winch will be on the drivers side when installed. Then you can use a stock PTO adapter and maybe even adapt the stock driveshaft as well. It if is driven on the passenger side when installed it will be a bit harder and more fab work, but still doable. free is the best price I know of, so go get it and make it work if you want it on the truck. What is it rated for?

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Most winches off of Peterbilts are way too big to go on the front of a deuce. I'd still get it if it's free.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks