• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Purpose of Wires 6G and 7G?

HoveringHMMWV

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am in the process of determining the purpose of a few cut, missing, and damaged wires in and around my battery compartment. The 6G wire was easy enough from reviewing the electrical diagram and the terminal board is still installed with fuses.. But I have not been able to locate the "ground strap" for the 7G wire. From the 7G wire's length, the ground strap should be located near the 24v terminal board but I believe it to be missing. Also, would the ground strap and 24V terminal board be a part of the automatic fire suppression system and/or heated windshield?

Screen Shot 2022-06-28 at 12.26.09 PM.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks