• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Putting the some big green to work...(w pics)

jwaller

alright guys, some of us in SC had some work to do this Saturday and we had a great time.

Attachments

dc3coyote

awww MAN that looks like a ton of fun, that sure would have made my job a ton eaiser. I just got done doing the same thing just in sand. Looks like I will have to send these pics to my CWO and show him how much easier our trailer job could have been

jwaller

Recovry4x4 said:
Looks great John. Whats the story behind this?
local mv club member bought these connex's and needed them moved to his property.

we set them next to each other such that he is going to build a roof between them and make a dry storage area for his farm tractor.

No.2Diesel

Seeing that stuff in action is too cool. Wow that 816 had just enough height to pick it up. Yamahama, the angle of the lift chain is obtuse. :shock: :wink:

How much do those weigh empty? (couldn't see the text in the photo)

Thanks for the pictures.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great pics, you have a couple heavy hauling monsters there!

Those huge tires make that tractor look SO much meaner!

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just reminds me of how boring my life is.

It also reminds me of the kinds of things kids (mostly boys) dream about. A least when I was a youngster! Think about it. Is this not what went through our minds when playing with Tonka trucks? If only you could have just switched it to where the trucks were giants, and you were miniture!!!

If I'm sounding nutty, just take a good close look at those pics. Paradise!

I just hope that kids of today still appreciate these kinds of things. Maybe they don't, I don't know. But we need them to be!

I'm going to be 45 this summer. I still want those big-truck toys! What a great hobby!!

Thanks for the picks!

DMgunn

In pic #1567 -the one with a guy squatting on the container- WOW - that tractor looks great from the rear 3/4 angle! Must be all that tire. Thanks for sharing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks