• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

question about main page

fredrader

I noticed that there it always an error message just above the PS Mag pic.

Warning: Missing argument 3 for getphototag() in /hsphere/local/home/steelsol/steelsoldiers.com/modules/gallery/classes/Album.php on line 1432
PS Magazine Random Image

Am I the only one that gets this and is it supposed to be there?

mangus580

Yeah, its an error asscoiated with the PS mag image. I can make it go away, but it makes the image smaller. I havent had time to figure out ho fix it right

it annoys me too, so I will get to it eventually.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Am I the only one who can't see the cursors with thte new background color? Also every other post is very hard to read for this old fart, need to highlight them. Of course, by signing on I can get the black background, which I prefer.

Wick246

Mike talked about being able to change the background scheme back to the way it was in another post if that will help.

On the Utilities menu on the left of this page select My Account and then select Select Theme.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, I can change the background, but not on the main page before signing on.
The contrast appears good for everything else, unless it is critical for the SS site and that wouldn't be right IMHO (a lot of people would have to adjust the contrast).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks