• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

question about mirrors.

I got a set that we took off another deuce that came in here. This is only the second time i have seen them. not sure if it was a original style or not

side note that is a very nice deuce

art

I saw the older 2 1/2 's with them.
I have a take off set minus the mirrors for sale.
The mirrors are nice but you can see more with the west coast with 8" bullseye mirrors.

side note that is a very nice deuce
:ditto:

nattieleather

Yes....those were the first attempt at a better mirror than the 5 inch round on a single stick. Meaning the mirror would just vibrate so bad that you couldn't see out it. So the first attempt was to go with those like you have. Then the west coast styles came into play.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It started with a small mirror on a single piece rod as nattieleather stated. Then came yours (of which I have a very nice pair of). Then came the elephant ear mirrors which had a heavy steel attachment to the windshield hinge then the 2 variations of west coast mirrors came into play.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have two trucks with those mirrors. From what I understand, there were three types: these, another similar type but with only one arm and the mirror head is larger, and the West Coast style.