• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Question - Assistance with marker and rear light on M1031

Jozseph

I have a M1031, the entire right side and center rear marker lights and right rear light stopped working when parking /all light power is applied. The right turn single works. The right side wiring look like is on one circuit according to the wiring diaphragm on the inside door{left front tool box door has wiring diaphragms]. Looked at fuses and light bulbs did not see an issue.

Any suggestion where to look to resolve this issue?

Thank You

Joseph

dmetalmiki

That could be a little or a lot (of a problem). You will just have to start at the light switch, check power out. And then check each or any junctions (connections) in the circuit. I would trace where the wires go to which light, and push my electrical (live) pointer ( hot wired from battery +) into the wire and see if the light comes on. and work from there. good luck with it..keep us informed of fault found and remedy.

eme411

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I also have a M-1031, with you guessed the very same issue , start at the rear bumper plugs and check your power there and take where it leads you , I 'll be digging into my truck more after the long weekend , no time now,