• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

question on cucv part prices

84cucv1ton

I need to sell a bit after all. my storage is now gone. need to get it all out. i have many cucvs th400 208s and a bunch of other stuff. pretty much know what the axles go for. i was asking 350 to like 450 for good low miles on th400s. 200 or so for th400 i have no idea about. 200 for front and rear drive shafts. 100 to 600 for 6.2s. 700 for th400/205 combos. 350 for a set of doors. 350 for cabs. 250 for 208s

am i way off?? i have not been selling much. need to change that

thanks for the help mike

Michael

The doors are the only thing I see that is high. Civi doors are real common down here and new sheet metal isn't too high. $75 to $100 each seems to be the going rate. Of course, we don't have the rust problem down here that you probably have in your area.

Refalgren

Do you have a drivers side ventilation window available? (the small triangle one) some punks busted mine in the other month, and im being quoted $190 for a replacement by glass shops

Mike_Pop

84cucv1ton:

Didn't you have a maintenance body in your yard? I recall seeing your stuff every time I drove down Bridge Ave.

84cucv1ton

i will look for the part.

yes thats me on bridge ave. from nj too. know someone with some room to rent? i need to a place for a crew cab and two cucvs

Mike_Pop

I keep my stuff up near Allaire airport at a private trucking company. Give Jude Meehan a call. He is into mv's and has a place in Neptune City where he keeps his dumpsters and some mv's. He also rents space out to the right people (other mv owners). 732-528-5422