• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Question on dually CUCV

84cucv1ton

after a LONG time. i have a chance to get one with a 208 and one with a 205. both very clean and low miles. (around 30k and 18k) one with the 205, has 7 new tiers, paint, lenses, fluids, and filters. was used for a few mouths then it was parked.

so whats a fair price to offer him. im not really to sure. i have never had one. thanks for the help

CCATLETT1984

dependable said:
Not enough info. I have paid between $1,500 to $9,000 for my 4 cucvs . The best two I have are the ones I paid the lowest and highest for. Hope this helps.
They are m1028 dually's, so one is a A2 and the other is an A3. unless the bodies are rotted away they are worth no less than $4500

GM72K10

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Had to give $2k for my 83 civilian K30 dually, but it needed a frame (M1010 donor) and a bed, drive train still has been un touched (only 41k) A good running ready to go m1028a2-3 would be a steal at anything under $5000. My 2 cents.

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: CUCV dually!

I heard the one in Columbus, Oh. last week went for $2950. The truck advertised in "heaven" shows up as having a 208 in it,($15k). I've bought 4 new civilian K30 dually pickups over the years. Two had 203 cases and the others have 205's. Never a problem with any transfercases. The truck pictured below went for $675.00 !

Attachments

84cucv1ton

3 time i have been called a chevy whore now.

anyway, thanks for the replys, i cant afforded that now. i will see if i can help him sell them then. i canr get a 87 k30 dually for 1800. ready to drive. thats a lot better for me know. 4.10 gears wish it had a locked rear.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks