• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Quick IP pump question

tourus

So I have read a few posts. But can't seem to find the answer I need.

I just finished putting a rebuilt pump on the whole job complete.

Just before I put the oil filler on I Looked into the hole and seen there was two holes were the pump could go in.

so I looked a lot closer and sen I put the pin in the ovel hole in the gear not the round one .

so the real question in could a person put the pump on a 180 out of time or will ether hole work.

I was in the process of bleeding the system off then thought of I may have it a 180 out of time but since it was late in the day I only sent about an hour tying to bleed off system.

I first left all the lines off until seen a few drips of fuel then only put back on hand tight turn over more and kept bleeding the filter housen but did not have much luck so I just thought I would ask .

m38inmaine

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It will only go on one way, some times it takes a bit to get it to bleed out the air. I have done several and some take longer than others.

Sharecropper

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It will only bolt up one way. If you put the pin in the wrong hole, the bolts will not line up with the threaded holes.

Make sure you use the correct size magnet in the socket to hold the bolt head to prevent dropping it down in the front of the engine.

Attachments