• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

R/c m113

Wolf.Dose

I have a 1:16 scale RC Tiger tank, but it is not for sale. So I do not need to put a pic here. I'm happy I have it, for it is not available any more. It is an over 25 year old Banday kit which I modified a little bit for RC some 24 years ago.
Wolf

Here are a few pictures of R/C M113 APC. It has a .50 cal on top that fires from controller and has engine souns also. It is highly detailed. Also putting pics of R/C tank on! It fires main gun and has engine sounds. Last but not least I have a Willys WW2 Jeep,highly detailed made by Hasbro and still in the box. It is a large replica and very, very nice

Last edited:
Good evening 73m819, I'm not sure what scale it is but I would guess around 1/20 or 1/24. It is 12"long and a little over 6" wide. The turrent is movable with the .50 cal and the controller has a button on it that you press and sounds like a machine gun firing. It also has an engine sound that can be turned on or off with a 3 way switch. It runs good as the day I bought it. Honestly I don't remember where I got it. It's like new and no kids have ever had it. The rubber tracks are like new also. You can PM me if you like! I have added you to my contacts., if your interested. It is remote controlled. Elkhunter

Last edited: