• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Radiator trouble...

fredrader

Hi All,My friend Chris (Elohim1) had a small leak spraying from his radiator so we removed it and took it to a small shop to have it repaired..Well after checking it out the guy said it was rotted and he wouldn't repair it..Now he needs a radiator :banghead: Any ideas where to get one and maby cost of one??? He probably can get his re-cored but I don't know..Thanks,Fred

rdixiemiller

Any good radiator shop can re-core one. My local shop said he thought around 350-450 would get it done. That includes his 1 year warranty. He does a lot of dumptrucks, and the local EMC trucks. He has been in business 30 years, and stands behind his work. Check with your local truck shops, they will be able to tell you who they use.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks