• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Radio / mount in M923

RDUKW

I have searched all over trying to find a picture of a radio in a 900 series truck. My m923 seems to be wired under the dash on the passenger side but I see no holes from a mount. Any info or pictures would be appreciated.

Thanks
Ryan

91W350

We have one in the yard, I will go take a photo on the way home. It has a high back bucket seat on the passenger's side. Glen

91W350

Panic Switch

The truck was also a gun truck at some time, the cab is all reinforced and we found the broken remains of a gun ring in the box. It has an interesting Panic Switch....

Attachments

RDUKW

Thank you for the replies. I kinda figured it would have to be like that since there is no under seat storage like a 800 series.

Ryan

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks