• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Radio mount in UK or europe?

HOWEY

Ive a RT-524 on the way for my 09, ive collected all the required wiring and components over a 3 year period including the radio tray.
The only spanner in the works is that i cant seem to track down a rear shelf mounting tray. They come up on epay regulary enough but only from US sellers and they wont export them to us foreigners:-( (im from eire).
Im wondering is there many members from uk or europe can give me a dig out on tracking one of these babies down?
Thanks in advance Howey.................

Attachments

jvrotter

If your not a purist on equipment, I would just make one. Before I got mine I was contemplating getting some angle iron and fabricating one up. If I hadn't gotten a good deal on one, that probably what I would have done. Used to have a M43 amulance that I turned into a radio truck and I built all the trays for the radios.