• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Raleigh NC St Paddys day parade - March 14

C

cmvpa

Calling all North Carolina MV owners and enthusiast. Saturday March 14th 2009 St Paddy's day parade is coming up. Check out link below for time and staging info. This will be the first year that they have had MV's in the parade. Everyone is welcome to bring a MV or just drive your car and ride with us. Tons of stuff to do afterward in Moores park. Please respond to this thread if your coming and with what. Or call me 919-585-3689. Lets show em what this hobby is all about. thanks, Rob

Raleigh St. Patrick's Day Parade

rtjraleigh

Banned
Neil and Cabell will be handling the convoy coming from the west on 40. Jay and I will be handling the convoy coming from the east and south. PM any of us for more info.

C

cmvpa

PARADE POSTPONED TILL MARCH 21ST DUE TO RAIN AND COLD WEATHER

Greeting everyone. As you can all see, the weather today and the forcast for tomorrow and far less ideal then what we hope for. It have been a difficult decision on the part of the committee, but we have decied postpone the parade. The parade will now be taking place on Saturday, March 21st. The times will all be the same. The stageing area will still open at 8:30 AM and the parade will still start at noon. I know this is going to cause problems for everyone, but for the health and safety of everyone involved in the parade and for the sucess of the entire event, we believe this is the right decision. I hope that you can all still be involved next weekend. Please reply to me and let me know if your group can still make it next weekend or not. Thank you for your understanding. This will still be a great event, and I don't think I'm alone in saying that I'll be much happier to do it in the sunshine. I look forward to hearing back from all of you soon.

Thank you again,
Michael Malone

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks