• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ran the M37 in the annual Light Parade December 7th Pearl Harbor day.

OutpostM37

After lots of $$ and time/effort, the '63 M37 was entered into its first parade. Used lots of EL wire (electroluminescent).
This is the 18th year for the parade and gets bigger each year. Apache Junction closes off the Apache Trail for this parade.

Attachments

OutpostM37

Eddy, the AMVCC (Arizona Military Vehicle Collectors Club) show is coming up quickly. January 25, 26. See attached flyer. This is a very big show that usually has a chopper or two, several tanks, lots of M37s, 1/4 ton Willys, Jeeps, Fords, 2.5 ton and 5 ton trucks. Lots of parts for sale too. Here is the Facebook site for the AMVCC. https://www.facebook.com/azmvcc/

2020 AMVCC show (1).jpg

OutpostM37

Eddy, this weekend at the Scottsdale Pavillions.
MV Convoy to Scottsdale Pavilions
Date:
Saturday, December 14th, 2019
Time: Arrive at convoy starting point around 12:00p-12:15p, depart at 12:30p, arrive at Pavillions between 1p-1:30p
Staging location: Parking lot at Safeway at 13440 N. 7th St. Phoenix AZ 85022
Car show location: Scottsdale Pavilions – lot just south of the McDonalds
Event Contact: Alan Thurston

eaw46

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi I go to the big Military show each yr and even put my M38 in last yr. I might go to the Pavilions show. I have been there before with one of my exotics but doubt if I would take the M38 my back could not take the hour drive through side streets there and back.

minnhawk

Eddy, the AMVCC (Arizona Military Vehicle Collectors Club) show is coming up quickly. January 25, 26. See attached flyer. This is a very big show that usually has a chopper or two, several tanks, lots of M37s, 1/4 ton Willys, Jeeps, Fords, 2.5 ton and 5 ton trucks. Lots of parts for sale too. Here is the Facebook site for the AMVCC. https://www.facebook.com/azmvcc/

View attachment 785048
It was a good show. I appreciate you guys putting it on. Quite a ways from East Mesa!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks