• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

"Ran When Parked" or "Rescue Me"

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Waaay back in June of '08, I pasted this thread: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/trailers/22030-found-sitting-side-road.html

Anyway, I'm passing the same place yesterday and was looking at the trailer when I glanced to my left and saw the beauty posted below.

Yes I stopped.

Yes I took pics.

The man was kind enough to run off a copy of his SF97 for me. The only paperwork issue is the man he bought it from died in an accident before transferring the SF97, which a police report should take care of.....

The price is reasonable and as a bonus he will throw in an extra cab he has sitting around.

The nitty gritty: 1967 M35a2. Quite a bit of rust, engine compartment needs cleaning out, batteries are dead (of course) and she has a half tank of diesel.

PM for contact info.

Attachments

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The extra cab could be used in a living room as a TV chair.

;-)

sw

Jakob

Check coolant, oil and air filter. Put in new batteries, flush the fuel and see if she'll fire up. If it starts, shut it down and get her roadworthy again. At that point, it's worth saving... however, if it seems like there are major issues, it's a parts truck. Just my opinion.

RAYZER

fiberglass troop seats! i dont see alot of through rust, maybe on the hood and windshield window frames, nothing a good sand blasting,few parts and a paint job would'nt take care of, i say save Her!!!