• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ready for my m-880

kfdk14

Hopefully going to Joplin saturday and coming back with a truck but i'm wondering if someone could give me a measurement from outside to outside tire so i can make sure this will fit on my trailer. I seem to remember dad and i hauled one on a standard trailer years ago but it's been a while any help is appreciated as far as i know its on stock tires and wheels thanks again.

kfdk14

Thanx for the info. looks like I'm going to have to drive it home my pull truck fell thru so I'm going to take a chance and hope for the best.

kfdk14

Well Joplin didn't work out I got stood up :evil: so his loss but I found one in Topeka so I'm going to try again this sat. Definately taking the trailer this time (500 miles round trip)

This site has been very informative so far for the 880 and the deuce and 5 ton forums glad I found it!!!:-D

kfdk14

Yeah but I would rather get it home and check everything over before I make a long trip, I don't know much history on this truck.

kfdk14

Well I'm legal now went to the tag office today and got tag and title done. Some one tried to undo the military wiring and jacked all the wiring so I did some temp repairs so i could at least drive it. The hood and driver fender have been changed with a newer style hood so I'll be looking for the right one. Cab floor has some rust under the seat. Overall it runs pretty good 92000 miles. I know I'll probly get some negative feedback on this but a paint job is in order probly International Harvester red with black bumpers and wheels I know everyone on here seems to stick with the green but i have to have a red truck maybe it comes from being a fireman.

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
............................................International Harvester red with black bumpers and wheels I know everyone on here seems to stick with the green but i have to have a red truck maybe it comes from being a fireman.
:-D
Mine was red w/black bumpers when I got it!

Attachments