• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Readyman HMMWV

emr

Just an FYI... A couple of days ago a bulletin came in regarding all Hummers, apparently the upper front control arms have a weld that runs across the bottom U can see it easily with the wheel off, the welds have been know to split at the edge, on the photos it is clearly visible that the weld did not penetrait the first inch or so, So the bulletin said as they come in for service they are to be inspected, this leads me to believe they are not falling appart, but require some attention to make sure they are not splitting and then simply address it, So Love Your truck, just want to let U know the latest,All the Best!!! Randy

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is a very nice looing HMMWV. I don't think you will be missing Lil Ruthie any more with that in her bay. If the housing market weren't so soft, I could sell my house and have a good down payment on such a vehicle.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks