• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rear axles M35a2 or a3

alphadeltaromeo

Jake, as M1075 mentioned, it's a system for changing the pressure in the tires for different road conditions, like highway, off-road, etc. - Just press the button and have the desired pressure.

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
MR: I see you have rear axles and at least one front axle there! Are they all for A3s? It's not only the "plumbing", wish I could take a look inside those hubs...!
Anybody ever took one apart to see how they managed to conduct air from the spindle to the hub and keep it sealed???
Any chance for pics, drawings, TMs, etc. ????? :roll:

Gerhard

MilitaryRestoration

Front axle sold...I'll have to take it apart to show you, kinda hard for me to explain. But probably wont get to that till after winter as I am hopefully starting on a crew cab'd m35, we'll see how things go though...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks