• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rear wheel hold ons

Pappa-G

I could have called this "rear studs" but it didnt sound politically correct.
When running just one tire on the back axels do you need to use something other than the stud/nut or would you get more front wheel nuts and use them?? Help me I'm being oppressed~ Pappa-G :confused:

Desert Rat

The nuttier the better I say......... You should find nuts to secure the tires at your local NAPA store I'd believe...................

Loose Deuce

Good Question Pappa-G, I wondered about that myself, are the front and rear inner lug nut studs the same size? I didnt think to check last time I had a rear wheel off. What about you super single converters, you guys should know. [:)]

OH Yea Desert Rat, I've been waiting on that info I asked you about on the surplus. You still in the Hospital? :cry:

Desert Rat

LD,
I've been so sick lately. My ex is helping me with the loading of our stuff. I'll look for your requests but I can't put a promise on it because I haven't been home long enough. For the hard parts everyone has been asking for, I still have those and they will ship out or I will have shipping quotes as soon as I get back from Houston on the 17th. I'll have messages for everyone wanting the heaters and ladders.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Front nuts work fine. If you use the rear budds they make nice steps to climb up the side.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks