• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rebuilt Transmission Websites

Refalgren

Hi there again.

Looking for a recommended place online to purchase a good 100% rebuilt TH400 transmission and have it shipped to me, to replace the one that I blew up in my M1008.

AJMBLAZER

I prefer local places myself. Old tip I was given is find out where the local law enforcement goes to have their cruisers' transmissions worked on. Those shops tend to be knowledgable and trust worthy. Of course...they could not have a clue on something like a TH400 but there's gotta be someone somewhere around you who does and is good at it.

Refalgren

Called up O'Reillys Auto Parts, and they say its anywhere from $775 - $975. Depending on the Output Shaft Length.

Whats the Output Shaft Length on the TH400 transmissions that are in the M1008?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks