• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Received a Temporary Tag Today

renovate7

I went into the county tag agency (here in Florida) with my paid GL receipt, notorized VIN affidavid, proof of insurance and copy of request for SF97 that I faxed to GL. The main lady came out to help the clerk who had never seen this kind of transaction. 5 minutes later I was leaving with a 30 day tag that cost $5. Come on GL, the clocks a tickin.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
renovate7 said:
I went into the county tag agency (here in Florida) with my paid GL receipt, notorized VIN affidavid, proof of insurance and copy of request for SF97 that I faxed to GL. The main lady came out to help the clerk who had never seen this kind of transaction. 5 minutes later I was leaving with a 30 day tag that cost $5. Come on GL, the clocks a tickin.
+1, New Mexico got my trucks on the road for 30 days, but they won't renew, and time is short.......

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks