• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Red Dot A/C Unit Install In A Deuce

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I just arranged to pick up an Humvee A/C unit from a member who posted in the classifieds.These are the bolt in units that cool the HUMVEE in the Iraqi 125 degree heat. They ought to work wonders on a truck cab. Has another out there installed one of these units in a deuce or 5 ton. My son thinks the deuce will be easier to install one on, by using a bracket system much like some have with the 12v Alt install. If you have done a Red Dot install on any vehicle pm me. How far have we come. Air assist steering, F/F heat, stereo system, 5 ton wheels with 395's and now A/C. This may wind up as my work truck...

hemichallenger

I have put many red dot a/c units in trucks but never in a deuce. They are top of the line and are an easy install. I was going to put a red dot back wall unit in mine but it took up to much space so i am insulating the cab and putting in a under dash 15000 btu set up. I looked at roof tops but out of my price range.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks