• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Red glow at tip of exhaust stack

UraniumMan

Hi guys,

Is it ever normal to see a red glow inside the exhaust on the deuce? A while back I had my turbo go out, which was blowing oil into the hot exhaust, and apparently it was burning inside the pipe.. Sparks and a nice bright glow would emit every time I got on it at all.. I had to limp it home and throttle up as little as possible.

Anyway, my wife recently noticed that when I shift, (and when it's dark) you can see a red glow still..

(Just for a bit.)

I did replace the turbo with a used one, and I am hoping the same thing isn't occuring with this one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks