• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Reduction Unit Parts Needed

ltdaniel

I need help finding this.
During the disassembly of the 2 Speed Gearbox on the back of the trans I found a broken snap ring a big one almost 13" across.
Spring release, reduction unit clutch 12 1/2 diam. part number 7411670
Also the drain plug filter screen got mangled all I need is the screen.
Complete unit part number is G749-8328544 which consists of:
Drain Plug YT-8614227
Screen YT-8614244

Dan McCluskey

Snap Ring.jpg

292FARMER

I need help finding this.
During the disassembly of the 2 Speed Gearbox on the back of the trans I found a broken snap ring a big one almost 13" across.
Spring release, reduction unit clutch 12 1/2 diam. part number 7411670
Also the drain plug filter screen got mangled all I need is the screen.
Complete unit part number is G749-8328544 which consists of:
Drain Plug YT-8614227
Screen YT-8614244

Dan McCluskey

View attachment 851169
where have you tried? ive had good luck with marty down at memphis equipment...idk if fatsco transmission will have parts for the reduction side.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you dig around on this site, it has been said that the wavy spring can be omitted. I can’t verify that. Probably can omit the screen too if you keep your oil clean.

rustystud

where have you tried? ive had good luck with marty down at memphis equipment...idk if fatsco transmission will have parts for the reduction side.
Fatsco does not carry any parts for the reduction side of the HydraMatic transmission. Tried that years ago. According to the sells rep, those parts are so obsolete that no one in the world will ever make them again. Guess he was correct. I've searched and finally had to buy spare transmissions to cannabilize for parts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks