• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Regular 900x20 Wheels

Loose Deuce

What is the usual price for the regular stock Deuce rims used or new old stock and who may have them? I found at least two of my rims that have some wollered out lug holes. :shocked:

Elwenil

Must be the color of the forum to me and M1075. I assume we both are using the OD green colors and the text shows up white to me also. You can see it if you highlight it.

M1075

Thanks El- I see it now.

Loose Deuce, I know you have been around, but I figured maybe you changed your sig recently and left off the city, state. It does not show up on my screen (My colors are set to OD Green, isn't everybodys????).

I have a couple 900x20s with used tires you can have for $25. Ebay has them for about the same.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here in my yard deuce wheels are used as planters and everything else. I think I have 5 or 6 more laying around here and there. I need to check the pipeline truck. I noticed on riveted. I don't care for the appearance of them and change them out.