• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

relay ID

choll

What does the relay on the left do? My accessory fuse is loose and when I push it tight the left relay clicks. The one my finger is touching

Attachments

cmroles

What does the relay on the left do? My accessory fuse is loose and when I push it tight the left relay clicks. The one my finger is touching
Its either the Voltmeter Relay or the Gen2 Relay. On my truck the relays had all been taken off the mounting plate and put back in the wrong locations so I'm not sure of the physical position.

If you pull one and the Gen2 light stops working then that's the Gen2 relay. The other one would then be the Voltmeter.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If those are under the dash in the center of the truck, then yes they are the Voltmeter and GEN2 relays. They should be mounted on a bracket along with the Starter Relay.

combatmech

Your Voltmeter might need a new 300ohm resistor. Radio shack has them. At least thats what fixed mine. As far as your heater fan....check fuses, and the connections.

Check this thread.....

Voltmeter is not working (at all - never moves)

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks