• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Relief Driver!!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like he's gonna have a few problems seeing over the dashboard. Put a set of -20s and -34s under his Pull-Ups, and he's good to go.

MitchG

Yeah he just turned two in January and he loves Daddy's "Big Truck"!! His three year old brother and sister love the big bed for running around in.

jimm1009

Relief Driver

Start'em off young and they will be ready to step into our shoes when we are too old to wear them (drive them) and they can drive us around then.
Train them well and teach them to love the O.D.Green stuff. Teach them how to toot the horn in moderation so as not to bleed off the braking capability and be able to whistle over the hum of the engine. They will love you for it.
I made a ladder out of 2x6's and painted it green for my grandson to get into my truck bed easier so he could run around and now I'm higher up the list then his mommy and daddy. Ha Ha son...who's his favorite now??
Kids are good but grand kids are great...spoil them rotten and then send them back to mom and dad with a little green, toy truck to remember you by.
Jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks