• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Relocating The CTIS Cage on the M931A3

trukhead

I am contemplating Relocating The CTIS Cage on the M931A3 step to the space 3 o'clock of the air filter end, between it and the fuel tank.

I need to add steps, closely spaced and perpendicular to entry of the cab, symmetrical central to a right and left grab handles, added to the inner door panel and an additional under or around the existing right grab handle, and perhaps an additional grab handles adjacent to the seat back near the upper edge of the inner cab area. I plan on getting a couple of the brushed stainless shower grab handles and add them. I need the additional steps due to M.S.. I figure if I can make the first step then it is a good day to drive the truck. I drive the truck around the farm almost exclusively and hope to pull a dump trailer with it on the farm.

So, any suggestions abut the CTIS cage and components. When the air filter needs to be serviced, I'll just unbolt the cage and set it aside.

:hammer: :mrgreen: :driver:

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
It's an a2. That cage on the side of the truck is not ctis. I believe it is part of the airbrake system. I would not mess with it. Another member had fabricated a locking slide out step for the passenger side I bet you could do that for the drivers side.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks