• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

removable add ons for hunting season..

HN6

Few items I have adapted for the deuce, new paint (not great but it was fun) added rear receiver for winch, 40a 24-12v converter, lights, chargers, camper, wood stove, roof top lookout for spotting (13' to top of roof), easy to load up and remove when done

Attachments

ToddJK

That's a great idea. I like to see others who think outside the box and come up with innovative idea's. The paint job actually looks pretty good, reminds me of a digital tiger stripe kind of pattern. What did you use to make that pattern?
I've thought about doing something similar but using a M105 trailer to make a camper out of it.

HN6

I like the wood stove, though, you might consider something over the wood just as a safety measure. A piece of steel, brick tiles, etc.
I might in the future. The correct wood stove for this 8x8 shelter should be a coffee can in reality. I can only put about 1lb firewood in it or it is just too hot with outside temps of 38ish. I have had it raging in trials with the heat gun out and all temps are very good on back wall and ceiling .

HN6

That's a great idea. I like to see others who think outside the box and come up with innovative idea's. The paint job actually looks pretty good, reminds me of a digital tiger stripe kind of pattern. What did you use to make that pattern?
I've thought about doing something similar but using a M105 trailer to make a camper out of it.

I bought the template online. $30. river bottom if I remember correctly, but i did not do sequence as they show

montaillou

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The correct wood stove for this 8x8 shelter should be a coffee can in reality.
I know what you mean, I'm working on a 10x10 camper, and the wood stove I got is way too big (8" x 10" x 17"), but, then I'll be able to boil a pot of water on it, and more importantly it's the smallest wood stove I could find that draws air from outside. It's also kind of nice to bank the coals and have it continue burning for several hours after you've gone alseep.

HN6

I know what you mean, I'm working on a 10x10 camper, and the wood stove I got is way too big (8" x 10" x 17"), but, then I'll be able to boil a pot of water on it, and more importantly it's the smallest wood stove I could find that draws air from outside. It's also kind of nice to bank the coals and have it continue burning for several hours after you've gone alseep.
For sure. I just leave the door open or windows. I changed the top of my stove to a cook top. Heats up food and water fast now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks