• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Replacement for Rotted Air Tank Straps/Clamps for LMTV/FMTV

f8617

Perhaps helpful...
Non-original replacement part for air brake tanks: Dixon HSTBC1000 (T-bolt clamp style, off A..zon)
View attachment 660476IMG_2576.jpg
Non-original replacement for wet tank: Dixon HSTBC850

Task notes: its a pain-in-the-butt. the straps/clamps cannot be slid between the battery tray and air tank tray. there are 16 small bolts holding the battery tray to the air tank tray. i drilled out 4 of the 16 bolts. recommend a helper to refasten the 16 bolts.
IMG_2590.jpg

Last edited:

coachgeo

Perhaps helpful...
Non-original replacement part for air brake tanks: Dixon HSTBC1000 (T-clamp style, off A..zon)
View attachment 660476
Non-original replacement for wet tank: Dixon HSTBC850

Task notes: its a pain-in-the-butt. the straps/clamps cannot be slid between the battery tray and air tank tray. there are 16 small bolts holding the battery tray to the air tank tray. i drilled out 4 of the 16 bolts. recommend a helper to refasten the 16 bolts.
View attachment 660477
Look forward to seeing what the missing pic attachment is

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks