• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Replacement Panels??

sandcobra164

Does anyone have or know where to buy replacement sheet metal for a Deuce? The panel just forward of the windshield but just behind the hood is showing some rust damage and I'll probably have some new holes there soon. I'd like to replace the whole panel and weld in a new one if there's anything like that available. If not, it'll have to be fabbed up locally I suppose.

Thanks,

KsM715

Do you need just a small patch panel. Or are you talking about replacing the whole cowl? If you want to replace the whole piece its been said its easier and less time consuming to replace the whole cab.

But there are a few guys here building quad cab trucks. They might have the cowl piece you need. Try ccequipment, He is building one right now and might have left over pieces.

sandcobra164

I'd like to cut our a good section and replace most of the cowl. Good thinking on CCE as far as tracking down a replacement. He's going crazy with crew cabs now and maybe I can get him to carefully cut one just past where it curves down and I can weld it in.

Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks