• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Return line time

FreightTrain

Banned
Ok,does anyone know off hand the McMaster-Carr numbers for all the stuff I am going to need to change out all my white fuel lines under the hood?I blew one in teh parking lot at work last week.had to use that Clear aquarium style air line from the plant to fix it.Made it home but want to order all the stuff from McMaster today so it will be here for the weekend(I love living 100 miles from them).I know I am going to need a bunch of line,Inserts,Ferrels(the goofy one ended type),maybe some new nuts since I bet some will round out,Other fittings?

nickd

I picked up what I needed to replace mine at a local truck parts place. Bring a sample of the fuel line to match and they will have the replacement furrels

rdixiemiller

You want to use "Yor-Lok" or "Swagelock" fittings and ferrules. McMaster carr carries Yor-Lok. I use Nylon 11 tubing on diesel fuel systems. McMaster Carr has all the stuff you will need.

FreightTrain

Banned
Oh well,I ordered 100 foot of Line,20 inner and outter york-lok thingys.I know that is more than enough but hey,Spares are always good.Especially with me....I need to buy a good tool box to mount in the cab for my Road side OH CHIT repairs....