• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Right turn signal/brake lights

Hello all , trying to wire a 7 pin plug in , first wanted to check the lights before I started , got no right turn signal , running lights work and hazards work, I checked for power at the green wire coming from the front at 6 wire male and female connect , got power there for right turn , then checked at a 3 wire male female connect got power there, then at the right hand round 3 wire to 4 wire push connect round and no power on the terminals looks like it should be a 4 prong but only have 3 prongs. Anyone know if this should be a 4 prong? BE5CBD3F-3523-4B11-BB08-E0583FCB9008.jpeg

Attachments

Hello all , trying to wire a 7 pin plug in , first wanted to check the lights before I started , got no right turn signal , running lights work and hazards work, I checked for power at the green wire coming from the front at 6 wire male and female connect , got power there for right turn , then checked at a 3 wire male female connect got power there, then at the right hand round 3 wire to 4 wire push connect round and no power on the terminals looks like it should be a 4 prong but only have 3 prongs. Anyone know if this should be a 4 prong? View attachment 925876
Also no stop lights