• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rim Size for my 101A2

rosco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
See how they compare to the stock wheels. On the inside offset, you might get away with another inch, but I wouldn't go more, and that might be too much for off road work, where its likely to rock around more. But those are real fat tires, and they might be too much. The short answer is, pay your money, and see. The more I think about it is, its probably way too much, but that is just a guess. I have had some severe loads on mine (2 tons), and there isn't much room above the tire, to the fender.

dnote

My end goal is those rims (available in other widths as well) with a 33" tire on it to match the tow vehicle. Different lug patterns but aesthetically will be great. I could also settle for 32" tires as well if the 33s are going to be to tall. The last thing I want is tires limiting my load capacity.