• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Riverfest 2010 in Little Rock, AR

ARYankee

Every year we have a huge event Memorial Day weekend in Little Rock called Riverfest. It is a huge event. My wife and I were discussing how much exposure there would be if there were some MVs there. There are a bunch of vendors and events there and we thought it would be fun. I talked to the ARMVPA about having a booth along with some displays and they said they only do Patriotic and veteran's events and that there is way too much going on that weekend. So I figured I would come here and see what my fellow SSers think about getting a booth and having info about SS along with MVs. I may just end up doing it all on my own. I have a little less than a year to plan it. I appreciate any input.

ARYankee

I'm just trying to see if there would be a good turn out and how many would be interested. It'll be a while before I can get the specifics on a booth. I'd also like to get the blessing from the site to promote it and possibly get some items and info together to disperse at the event.

rebel_raider

Me and two guys here are going. I'll be driving my deuce, my buddy in his, and another guy in his M51A2 pulling his M35A2. Convoy!

Maybe we could all get together sometime, Frodo.

combat32

Hey Reb, you need a cargo bed for your truck, local FD here has one on the ground, price is right as it would be free!! All you got to do is haul it away, pretty good straight bed too.

Shoot me a pm if interested

Last edited:

frodobaggins

Hey Reb, you need a cargo bed for your truck, local FD here has one on the ground, price is right as it would be free!! All you got to do is haul it away, pretty good straight bed too.

Shoot me a pm if interested
Hey, if he's not, would you mind picking it up and holding it for me ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks