• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Roadtrip to Doghead's

m38inmaine

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Left Maine 10:30pm Wednesday night arrived at Eric's around 9:30am Thursday morning. With the help of Eric's backhoe loaded 6 trailers on the 28' gooseneck. 1 M105, 1 Tool trailer and 4 M101's. A tight fit but they all fit. Met with Lance there and delivered his MEP-026A and he helped with the loading. Big thanks to Doghead and Lance for the help loading, they never budged the whole way back to maine. Also managed to fit in 20 40mm ammo cans and 17 fuel cans. Left Eric's around 12:30pm and arrived home 3:00am Friday. Still have 5 more M101's and a 10k to get next trip.

Attachments

Last edited:

LanceRobson

Jeez, Mark

After all those hours straight I'm surprised you are even awake yet.

It was good to meet you.

I took the generator out of the truck today and put on one of our poratble workbenches to check it out. It fired right up and after a little governor hunting during the first few minutes of warming up it settled right down. It's a strong running set. Thanks.

Lance

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Good grief, that trailer full of trailers looks like something Mangus would attempt!

rofl

greenjeepster

That stacking job looks like American ingenuity at its finest. Was it like jenga when you got back to Maine? pull one out and see if the rest will stay :p

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks