• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ROMNEY WV

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
anybody live near romney,wv., im going to try to get the 8x8 KW, but will need to get somebody to pick up and to store it, till after aberdeen when i will tow it down with the 819, , thanks guys

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
wife said if i can find someone to pick it up and store it , ITS MINE, need help guys, thanks, please, please,

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
hi, go to the 8x8 post , there is a ebay link there, thanks

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
well i own it now, now i need to get it moved and stored, i have 30 days, all help will be appreacated , ill pay for fuel, thanks

grey_ghost_03

RE: Romney WV

That's a nice BIG green truck.... I'll check around to see if anyone has something bigger than my deuce to help you get it. Will it need to be hauled or could it be flat toed? I know a guy in Buckhannon who has the right stuff but if he has time is the question.

GREYFOX

I'm about one hour N.W. of Romney [Meyersdale, Pa.] You could store it here if it would help you. I'm new to this site, bought a Deuce in May from the classifieds. I'm about 10 miles North of I-68 on 219N. Hope this helps.

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
thank you, i have some time to get this together, ill let everybody know whats happinging as soon as i know, thanks

WVSCOUTCAR

Ron, I found the friend that I was telling you about. He owns a 100 acre farm 1/2 mile from Romney, WV. We can move your truck to his farm until you are ready to pick up.
E-mail me Postmastercathy@msn.com (Stephen Goff) Buckhannon, WV

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks