• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Roof Sealants/Coatings

Third From Texas

Anyone have experience with RVv roof coating products?

At some point soon I'll be re-gasketing all my markers and I want to spray (or get sprayed) the cab and hab rooftops.

There's a couple big RV places around here and I think there's a bedliner shop that does RV roofs.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
As far as sealing your marker lites there is nothing ive found that seals like windshield urethane in caulking gun sise tubes ! https://www.googleadservices.com/pa...Ian-pqAAxV5mWoFHdkdDQ0Q9aACKAB6BAgHEDU&adurl= Everything you need other than the tint color which you can buy on line or at local automobile paint supply store !

Im within a week or so of shooting RAPTOR in the tub of a jeep im fixing up and there are a bunch of folks making videos on youtube to walk you thru the process and they are shooting everything with these kits and the whole body of trucks and such that look like a million buck !

Get you a couple pieces of cardboard to test how close you get to get different textures if your wanting show quality finish ! And a hella-lot cheaper than bediner co'simages.jpgdownload.jpgdownload.jpg

Last edited:

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had an S280 shelter that I coated the roof with an RV type sealer it was black and paintable and the prep was normal just have the surface veryclean give it a light sanding with 220 and coat, I used it for 3 years with not a leak then I sold it but would not be surprised if its still doing good!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks