• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

San Antonio Living History Event

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There's a 3 day Living History Event coming up in April in San Antonio. While not as fun as a trail riding event it's a good place to show off your toys especially if you have lots of "accessories" to go with your trucks. I haven't attended this particular event before but plan on having my new-to-me M923A2, MKT, and IDF M37 there. I thought it might be a good way to get some Steel Soldier members together for something other than just a lunch. The registration is free and it's supposed to include meals while you're there and a camping spot (I'll be camping in my truck) but verify that if you plan on attending.

http://www.livinghistoryevent.com/#

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well just got word that due to some "unforeseen" event this has been cancelled for 2014. I don't think I want to keep bumping the thread all the way to 2015 so we'll just let it go at that :)