• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

San Diego, CA.

Ugg013

I coulda sworn I posted this here before. Now I'm sure I'm lossing what's left of my mind. :oops: Oh well, here goes again.

Howdy:

I now need some help with a couple of small boxes at the naval station DRMO there. PM me if you can help.

TIA
Ugg 8)

mangus580

Ugg, I think you had posted it.... but somehow it appeared twice, so I went and deleted one, and hmmmm it mighta made a mess ;-)

Ugg013

Hey Jed:

Yeah, I know I posted it there, but I really coulda sworn I posted it here too. :? Not enough drugs I guess. :lol: Or is that sex? :? Wait a minute, I'm even down on my Rock 'N Roll quota. :shock: Darn, being married with children is getting rougher all the time. :)

Later
Ugg 8)

mangus580

And here I just thought I was seeing double!!

Lets try to keep them in one spot only... People look at more than you give them credit for ;-)

Ugg013

Jed:

I've been PM'd from a couple of guys, but I really don't know if they got my response cause sometimes (I guess because of the winning combo of Dell and AOL) it'll take a couple of tries before my PM gets thru.

Later
Ugg 8)