• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

santa comes early brings me a m35a2

m715

I finely got a winch truck after looking for years. The best part was I was able to drive it home,and its another air force truck. I dont see a date stamped but the seller says its a 1986. I am so happy to have found this, but I dont have a good place to work on it till spring. How do I find what year it was made ?

m715

I need to take a closer look sunday when I am back from camp. I only come home to shower and check the coal stove every other day. The contract number does not start with 86k like my other truck. this has been undercoated and its solid for a ma. truck. Also this truck drives better and has more power than the other. The winch will come in handy.

m715

I have driven this truck to a new hunting spot a few miles from home. This truck steers and rides better and has more power than my other duces. So far every m35 I have driven is somewhat different in some way. They all have something that needs fixing .

rustystud

I have driven this truck to a new hunting spot a few miles from home. This truck steers and rides better and has more power than my other duces. So far every m35 I have driven is somewhat different in some way. They all have something that needs fixing .

That is the life of a Deuce owner. Constant repair and maintenance. But like I tell my wife, at least I'm not out drinking and whoring all night. Though once she said " I'd almost prefer that you did since you love that truck more then me !" .