• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

saw a deuce in philly suburb today. anybody know who owns?

nickd

Off of ridge pike and cathedral road in the Andora section of Philly there was a A2 with winch parked on the street across from an apartment building. Steel soldiers member? Anyone know?

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I have owned military vehicles for over 15 years and never heard about you all until I saw a link on the full size Jeep page I wish I knew earlier and would have welcomed a note on one of my vehicles letting me know about this fantastic site.

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I sold my M35A2 and M105A2 to a guy in Philly. Was it 3-color? Vinyl cab cover? Fiberglass troop seats? Really clean, fresh 3-color CARC? Did it have a canvas cover on the winch? Any othre details you remember or noticed?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks