• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Saw a Pinzgauer, mdl: 718

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenupscott

Banned
What in the world is this thing? Pinzgauer, mdl: 718, High Mobility All-Terrain 6 x 6 vehicle, powered by VW in-line 6 cyl. Turbo Direct Injection diesel engine, 14,208km showing on meter, 24 volt electrical system with NATO slave receptacle, Auto trans, engine cranks but did not fire,

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Scott, as a member for 5+ years, you should know the rules about posting information about live or upcoming auctions.

greenupscott

Banned
Well I guess I should I should have spent an hour finding and reading the rules.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
GEE the RULES link is right in the header ( at the top) of every page,really not that hard to find, more like seconds not hours

DON'T let the door hit you

greenupscott

Banned
So its not hypocritical to point out that on the left side of the screen is a scrolling list of GL auctions.

saddamsnightmare

February 27th, 2012.

I guess the old boy up above must not have stuck around for the class on civility, pity, it's his loss. I will say that that was one odd Pinzgauer, but then I would not have figured out that it was from an auction except the old boy seemed to know a lot about a vehicle he professed to know nothing about..... The Pinz's have an odd design, I think I will stick to the Unimogs as they are a little more like a truck in design... Just my .02 worth!:mrgreen:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Take 30 days off to reconsider your thoughts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks