• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SCAMP crane who has one?

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking for another SCAMP owner to get some tec advice.
Also hope this is the correct fourm as I don't see a crane fourm. Do we need one?lol

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Use the train forum(it rhymes with it) for now!

3dAngus

We should be careful with this one.

I know some people who are married to scamps. :3dAngus:

For the record, I believe Floridianson means, "Hydraulically operated crane" or something close to it, rather then the alternative.:-D

combatmech

We'd love to have one to use on the 29. Props and engines would be a breeze.....All we have is an old, worn out Pettibone crane from the 70's. Where did you get yours? GL? We borrowed a SCAMP from the Army guys next door in Iraq from time to time. Whats wrong with yours?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mike at Hawthorne Tractor in Lake City had one! He lifted the front of my M108 with it so I could back under it to piggyback it home. That has been a great number of years back.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks