• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ScanGauge SGDFFP J1939 & J1708 Vehicle Monitor

JonM934

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was looking around on Amazon for stuff and this popped up. I did not know what it was but after reading the description, I thought that would be cool if it worked for my 7 Ton. So I ordered one and hooked it up. IT WORKS!!!!!!!!

So now I can see my oil pressure, MPG average, instantaneous MPG, and transmission temp. They are the four I selected to see but they have a lot more to choose from.

I got one for $159 on a flash sale but even at $169 I think it is a good deal.

It is super simple to hook up.

20210628_171512.jpg

I know the haters out there are going to tell me that my oil pressure is too low but I know that already. Thanks haters. . . . .

Here is how I hooked it up.

20210628_171459.jpg

The screen seemed really small when I got it and I was not sure if I would be able to see it BUT I was wrong. It is easy to see and has a wide viewing angle.

Russ Knight

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was looking around on Amazon for stuff and this popped up. I did not know what it was but after reading the description, I thought that would be cool if it worked for my 7 Ton. So I ordered one and hooked it up. IT WORKS!!!!!!!!

So now I can see my oil pressure, MPG average, instantaneous MPG, and transmission temp. They are the four I selected to see but they have a lot more to choose from.

I got one for $159 on a flash sale but even at $169 I think it is a good deal.

It is super simple to hook up.

View attachment 838180

I know the haters out there are going to tell me that my oil pressure is too low but I know that already. Thanks haters. . . . .

Here is how I hooked it up.

View attachment 838181

The screen seemed really small when I got it and I was not sure if I would be able to see it BUT I was wrong. It is easy to see and has a wide viewing angle.
Do you have the model number by chance?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks