• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

scored a pair of H-45 heaters yesterday

croftonaviation

so a friend of mine was cleaning out some storage space at his unit and came up on a bunchl of these H-45 multi-fuel heaters, that were not on the books. After a short conversation with his boss they were split up among the men and two ended up on my door step. They seem pretty neat and look like they are much safer than the m-1941 heater they are based on. I want to keep one original for camping with the deuce, it is a multi-fuel heater after all. The other one I think I'm going to try and find a solid fuel kit for. Any ideas on where one might find such a item?

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wheres Crofton ,Ky in relation to Winchester,Ky?
Lookin for Ky mil-gearheads to form military veh. group of like minds.

popacom
Bill Kagin III
859-808-0836
Winchester,Kyaua

croftonaviation

Did you all somthing to do with that P=38 from Iceland or greenland? I AM GETTING OLD
I think that was done in middlesboro, ky back in the 1990's I am pretty sure they do not fly her anymore due to super high insurance costs.

popacom, Crofton is in SW Kentucky About 20 miles north of the Tn state line as the crow flies, I would think you should have plenty of fellow MV collectors between lexington, louisville, and frankfort. Not very many around here that I have seen. Good luck in your project.